SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium includes all of the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional, plus additional features like composite materials and powerful analysis tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response
- Analyze your design in the nonlinear world
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Simulate composite materials
- Easily tackle complex problems with Cyclic Symmetry and 2D planar simpliﬁcation tools
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional
- Product Engineers can efficiently evaluate structural product performance under a wide range of physical scenarios using the powerful virtual testing environment of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional.
- Fully embedded with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional enables engineers to determine product mechanical resistance, product durability, natural frequencies, and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities.
- Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported.
- You can optimize products for weight, vibration, or instability based on a range of physical and geometrical parameters.
- With tight integration and a consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS solutions, you can use the powerful capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional early in the design process to maximize product quality and reduce costs.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard gives product engineers an intuitive virtual testing environment for static linear, time-based motion, and high-cycle fatigue simulation, so they can answer common engineering challenges with this SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD embedded solution.
- The Trend Tracker capability and Design Insight plot enable designers to highlight optimal design changes while they work.
- Built on a concurrent engineering approach, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard helps engineers know if their product will perform properly and how long it will last.